Yes, we saw Finding Dory this summer. You know, I don’t have a lot to say about this movie. Is that weird? I mean, what don’t you know about this film?
- It’s a sequel to the Finding Nemo Pixar film from 2003.
- It features many of the original cast members, plus Ed O’Neill, Ty Burrell, Diane Keaton, Eugene Levy, and Sigourney Weaver.
- Marlin and Nemo are searching for Dory.
- In the trailer, you know she gets trapped in an aquarium.
- Hilarity and hijinks ensue.
Personally, I felt this was a fairly forgettable film. Dory is looking for her family. She gets trapped in an aquarium. Ed O’Neill as the Octopus named Hank is the show-stealer. You take the kids, you watch the film, and you eat some popcorn. Meh.