Chistmas morning came awfully fast, since I hadn’t had more than an hour of sleep. Someohow, I woke up. We opened presents, and then surprised the kids by taking them upstairs to see the new beds. They were pretty thrilled, video posted below.
How did I do overall this month on Christmas presents? Pretty well, I think.
- From the Secret Santa gift exchange last week, I got The Lion King 4-disc Blu-ray pack (with digital copy), and Captain America: The First Avenger on Blu-ray (and digital copy.) Both are really for the kids, but that’s still nice to not have to spend my own money on them.
- From my sister and brother-in-law, Josh and I got tickets to see the Bull-Nets game @ Prudential Arena in Feb 2012. Looking forward to taking Josh to his first basketball game.
- From my in-laws, I got…. money, that is going straight towards my new computer and desk and future iPad 3.
- From my family, I got a “#1 Dad” ornament from Josh, and Nums got me a bathroom scale (yes, I wanted it), and Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception (which, yes, I definitely wanted.)
- Josh also got the Lord of the Rings Extended Edition on blu-ray (with digital copies), and Cars 2 on blu-ray, so I think I get to share those with him. Lily got Beauty and the Best on blu-ray, but I think she can keep that for herself. 😉
We went to church in the morning for services, and then spent the rest of the day at home relaxing. We also got to watch A Muppet Christmas Carol, which we recorded from Friday night.