Boy Killed Anally When Office Chair Explodes

Now this is just peculiar. A 14-year-old boy in China was supposedly killed when his chair exploded, sending chunks of metal into his rectum. The bleeding this caused killed him. The alleged explosion came from the gas cylinder that was in the base of the chair.

How the hell does that happen?  See the link from Gizmodo here.

This entry was posted in News and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *