I accomplished most of the items on my checklist for today:
- I made the lunches and dropped off the kids to school.
- I fit in some additional office work in.
- I went to see my ophthalmologist, got my eye exam, and picked up some new trial contact lenses.
- My wife and I enjoyed a brief but fulfilling lunch at the mall Chick-fil-A.
- I went got the 15K mile servicing on the car that needed an oil change. Eh, why not. I was putting it off all this time anyway.
- I got my haircut. My wife likes it, so I think I’ll keep it all year round.
- Returned some almost late library books.
- Picked up the kids, and made the dinner. Okay, it was leftovers, but waste not, want not.
- We had a movie night and watched the Pixar animated film Up.
- I picked out all my stuff for tomorrow.
The only stuff left to do is go over the paperwork in the morning.