Another fine Christmas season, my friends. Another fine Christmas seeing family and friends, being on vacation, and getting new toys.
- I’m officially on vacation until January 3rd. Yes!
- Friday, we drove up to NY to have lunch with my parents at their place. Among other things, my folks got Josh his first Nintendo DSi XL. We were a little concerned that it might be a little too advanced for him, and he did have some trouble with Mario Kart, but he said his Digging for Dinosaurs game was “awesome.” I’ll take that to mean he likes it.
- Friday evening, we went to my in-laws for dinner. Um, we hung around, and the kids ran throughout the house screaming.
- Saturday morning, we went to church, and then came home to open gifts. The kids had a good time, and my wife got me/us a new Tivo Premiere DVR to replace our Verizon-supplied Motorola STB for our FiOS television service.
- I’m relaxing right now, but there’s talk of a blizzard tomorrow.