Time to take a break and reassess. What’s going on in my life? It’s so hectic, with many moving parts. Running from here to there, jobs incomplete. Where to begin?
Life has been busy with all of the kids’ extracurricular activities:
- Lily has dance class every Saturday morning.
- Both have soccer games on the weekends (most Saturdays and Sundays.)
- Thy have soccer practices on at least 1-2 weeknights/week, so we take them there too. Josh has two practices.
- Since I’m coaching, I’m at obviously at every practice, but also developing drills and trying to instill skills in these boys. Two weeknights a week, I’m changing into workout clothes at the office, then rushing to catch a train, and make it to the practice field before the parents do.
- We recently enrolled Josh in an swimming class run by a swim club in the area. They offer individualized swim instruction on a weekly basis.
My wife and I have been busy with work. I won’t go into all the details, but we’re running around a lot these days to keep this well-oiled machine running. In my next series of entries, I’ll go into more details about each item.
Stay tuned. Same Bat time, same Bat channel.