I’m putting a stake in the ground, and listing the stuff I need, and things I need to do in 2012. This is my official running list. Better get my list done now, so I know what to work towards.
Now in no particular order, the shit I need to get done:
- Replace my desk with a custom IKEA desk.
- Replace my Dell 19″ 1905FP monitor with the Dell 24″ U2412. Yup, just swapping Dells.
- Replace our Epson scanner with something newer and compatible with Windows 7.
- Replace our Logitech webcam with something newer and compatible with Windows 7, and does HD video.
- Get an iPad 2, or an iPad 3. Hell, how about one of each?
- Clean out our basement, and fix it up as a playroom for our kids, or when other kids come over. This will require new carpeting and a fresh coat of paint.
- Replace the toilet flangey-thing in the hallway powder room so that it isn’t slowly leaking.
- Paint the kitchen.
- Clean out my side of the walk-in closet. I found some shirts in there that are late 90’s era. Why do I have them? Also, what was I thinking?
- Buy a new car when we hand in our lease-end car this summer. I’m thinking a fully decked out Nissan Maxima, red or black.
- Either evict or adopt the squirrel we found living in our attic this month. I’m not kidding.
That’s all I can think of, but there may be more. Looks like a good list to me, and I’ve got 12 months to do it.