We found out today that Josh is the Preschool Student of the Month for November. I know his day school started this program/initiative last month, and I don’t know the qualifications, but hey, sounds good to me. They take a picture of the student, and note some of their favorites. Reading his poster, I learned, among other things:
- His cat’s name is Nina. (When did we get a cat?)
- His favorite food is noodles. (I saw that one coming.)
- His favorite place to go is the beach. (Big surprise.)
- His favorite show is “Diego.” (I think he means, “Go, Diego, Go!”)
- He is a basketball star. (I’m okay with that, but when did that happen?)
- His favorite color is red. (Really?)
All in all, good for him. He got a certificate, a toy, balloons, everyone clapped for him, etc. He was pretty proud.